The year 2020 marks the 60th anniversary of the Tourism Authority of Thailand. Unfortunately, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, travel has ground to a halt. Though we cannot travel at the time, the Tourism Authority of Thailand invites you to cherish some of Thailand’s most popular tourist destinations and experiences by participating in the India’s Favourite Thai Picks campaign.
Through this campaign, we invite Indians who have visited Thailand to vote for their most memorable experiences from their Thai holidays. The six voting categories are Timeless Destinations, Food, Accommodation, Shopping, Unexplored Destinations, and Recreational Activities. The campaign is live from September 5 to September 25, 2020, so vote now and you could be one of three lucky participants who will win an expense-paid trip* sponsored by the Tourism Authority of Thailand!
To vote now, visit www.indiasfavthaipicks.com/participate-now
Keep watching the following social media handles to know more
Facebook: @NatGeoTravellerIndia | @TourismAuthorityofThailandIndia
Instagram: @natgeotravellerindia | @tat_india
Twitter: @NGTIndia | @tat_india
Terms and Conditions
1. All participants must have a valid Indian passport and must be a resident of India to be eligible for the prize.
2. Participants can vote only once in each of the categories.
3. Participants must vote in all the categories in order to be eligible for the prize.
4. The submitted contact details will be used to communicate further details, so please enter the correct details.
5. Participants need to have visited Thailand at least once to be eligible for the prize.
6. There will be 3 lucky winners who will win a trip to Thailand, for which hotel accommodation, international air tickets, meals, and sightseeing costs will be borne by the Tourism Authority of Thailand.
7. Participants can vote in the campaign between September 5 and September 25, 2020. Winners will be announced on September 30th.
8. The expense paid trip is non transferable. Additionally, the trip cannot be exchanged for money, and is offered in kind only.
9. After the winners are announced, TAT will get in touch with the winners about further details of the trip.
Hey there! Like what you see (or not)? Tell us what you think at email@example.com.